Essentials for Schools
NetSetGo and Fast5 Netball are the two Netball Australia products offered for primary school and year 7 and 8 secondary school students in Sporting Schools.
PRIMARY SCHOOL PROGRAM
NetSetGO incorporates skill activities, minor games, music and modified matches in a fun and safe environment. NetSetGO offers 15 different packages to suit the age and needs of students and your school environment via the three different tiers.
- ‘Net’ Tier (Prep-Grade 2) - students will learn netball related fundamental motor skills with fun games, music and activities.
- ‘Set’ Tier (Grades 3-4) - students will take part in modified games and activities with a focus on fun and teamwork.
- ‘GO’ Tier (Grades 5-6) - is ideal for teachers that have inter-school teams that need assistance in coaching skills, teamwork and game tactics
Each school that books a Netball Sporting Schools program will receive:
- The opportunity to purchase a NetSetGO equipment kit, valued at $300.
- A fun, structured and professional program delivered over four one hour sessions.
- A qualified and passionate coach to deliver the NetSetGO program.
- Access to online coaching resources and up to date information.
- Administration support.
- Information about local netball clubs, activities and events.
- Netball School Ambassador status for all teachers and school contacts registering for the Netball Sporting Schools program.
Registered school contacts can login to their Sporting Schools account to access the booking system and view all the packages available in more detail. You can also visit the Sporting Schools help centre for further information.
SECONDARY SCHOOL PROGRAM
Netball has been reimagined! Fast5 Netball is the latest format of the game developed by Netball Australia, with exciting new features including five positions on court, rolling substitutions, shorter quarters, multiple scoring zones and Power Plays.
Fast5 offers students a fun, social experience with the opportunity to enjoy playing the game and to develop their skills in off-court roles. Teachers can access purpose-built resources and equipment kits are available to support program delivery. Get ready for a whole new kind of netball!
Schools can purchase a Fast5 Netball equipment kit, which includes:
- Netballs and
- Solution for applying temporary court markings
For more information contact your state or territory Member Organisation.
CAN TEACHERS DELIVER?
Yes, teachers can deliver netball in Sporting Schools by meeting the requirements below.
You will need to:
Contact: Shay Dickson
Contact: Matt Tanner
Phone: (02) 6241 4088
Contact: Cath Quinn
Phone: (08) 8238 0500
Contact: Brittany Vearing
Phone: (02) 9951 5017
Contact: Kate Marr
Phone: (03) 6282 1824
Contact: Stacey Carkeek
Phone: (08) 8945 1733
Contact: Meg Obst
Phone: (03) 9321 2229
Contact: Schools Coordinator
Phone: (07) 3426 9500
Contact: Karen Rigg
Phone: (08) 9380 3740