New Sporting Schools booking system goes live
The new Sporting Schools Booking System has gone live this week.
We listened to teachers, we listened to principals, consulted our National Sporting Organisations and based the feedback, we have made some improvements to our website so that it’s easier and faster for you to use.
This new system is an online platform for schools to make a booking request for a Sporting Schools program package. Schools can use the system to search for sports packages - from our National Sporting Organisation (NSO) partners - that meet their school’s needs.
The Booking System aims to meet the high demand for programs, as well as streamline the process of connecting schools with NSOs and their coaching providers.
Some of the key benefits for users will be:
- view the Sporting Schools sport packages on offer;
- compare sport packages by using the search filter;
- nominate for teacher delivered sport packages; and
- send NSOs and coaching providers real time, electronic notifications of their booking requests.
NSOs and coaching providers can:
- view booking requests from schools;
- assign bookings to their workforce electronically;
- manage workforce contact details and Working With Children Checks; and
- manage or amend booking requests.
A big congratulations goes out to Balaclava State School who were the first school to book a sport program package using the new online booking system, requesting Learn AFL.
Find more information on the Booking System here.