Why be a coaching provider?
Is your organisation:
- Wanting to increase children’s participation in sport?
- Nurturing children’s lifelong love of sport?
- Wanting to connect children with community sport?
Then maybe you should become a coaching provider for the Sporting Schools program.
Coaching providers are organisations that provide coaching services on behalf of a national sporting organisation (NSO) within the Sporting Schools program. Coaching providers generally manage booking requests made by schools and have a workforce of various size and reach. Their coach workforce must meet the coach requirements for each nominated sport.
‘Enhance sport in your community’
Sporting Schools offers coaching providers the opportunity to:
- access to NSO products, resources and equipment
- access to NSO coach accreditation courses and a range of training and development opportunities
- access to the Sporting Schools booking system to manage booking requests
- access to school network involving 5,760 schools and 860,000 children
- increased presence in the local community