- Wanting to get more active?
- Interested in returning to sport?
- A parent wanting to help out at your child’s club?
Then coaching is for you.
Coaches play a key role in Australia’s community by keeping Australian’s active and healthy. Coaching is a great way to express your passion and stay involved in sport, plus you can have a positive influence on people’s lifelong sport participation.
There are many ways to get involved in coaching such as participating in the Sporting Schools program.
‘Stay involved in your sport while supporting your community’
Sometimes the best way to get started in coaching is to connect with coaches in your local community. Sporting Schools offers coaches the opportunity to:
- belong to Australia’s largest ever sport participation program;
- connect to national sporting organisations (NSO) and state sporting organisations;
- gain access to quality NSO coaching resources;
- enhance and develop new skills;
- build relationships, establish new networks and gain community recognition;
- gain access to a range of training and development opportunities;
- see where coaching might help to take you where you want to go!